front and rear bumper covers F/S.. off '96

poniesviii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
off a '96.. both are black, both in great physical condition.. no cracks, tears, or stretches anywhere..

BUT.. The Front is scuffed or marred a bit, and can easily be buffed out.

Rear is in perfect condition.. was repainted black about 5 mos ago and has been laying around.. (was repainted with whole car, paint is not due to damage)

In my search for other parts on the salvage yard database showing parts all across the country .. which has been everyday for the past 12 days or so.. I saw them range from 300-425 dollars each... I don't want that much..

pm me or call..

Chris 641-220-3861

poniesviii said:
off a '96.. both are black, both in great physical condition.. no cracks, tears, or stretches anywhere..

BUT.. The Front is scuffed or marred a bit, and can easily be buffed out.

Rear is in perfect condition.. was repainted black about 5 mos ago and has been laying around.. (was repainted with whole car, paint is not due to damage)

In my search for other parts on the salvage yard database showing parts all across the country .. which has been everyday for the past 12 days or so.. I saw them range from 300-425 dollars each... I don't want that much..

pm me or call..

Chris 641-220-3861

dont mean to hog you post but, i am planing on taking my rear bumper off my 96 and need a few pointer on where the bolt are to take this baby off.. slaping a 94 bumper on.........i was going to one day and i said :q:q:q:q this ill ask some one..... :Beer

Markedman: I replied..

Lincolnboy:

I'll let you know.. I will be taking it off sunday.

If it's like my thunderbird was you have to reach in from the bottom on the sides where it curves around to come up to the tire, and there is (I think 10mm) a couple nuts you have to find with your fingertips to locate where the cover meets the bottom of the quarter.. the studs are molded into the bumper cover and the studs run into the quarter inward to the other side of the car, so.. horizontal to the car, not up and down..

It's been a couple years but I think those would be the one's you're having trouble with.. who knows, the lincoln might be different than the sc but I doubt it..

chris

Members online

Back