Front A/C vents - center console

ovsims

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if you can order just the vent part or if you have to order the whole assembly. A better question is does anybody have one that they've replaced lying around that has the passenger side vents still on it. I don't care if it doesn't go up or down or side to side

Octavius,

IIRC, you have to purchase the entire assembly. Are you just needing the center vent piece or the side vents near the door?

GrayGhost1 said:
Octavius,

IIRC, you have to purchase the entire assembly. Are you just needing the center vent piece or the side vents near the door?

just the passenger side center vent piece. I know some people were having problems with the message center button breaking And had to replace the whole assembly so I wonder if they still have the one that was broken and if they could pop the vent out for me.

ovsims said:

I had a similar problem with needing to replace the 2 center vents on my car. All you have to do is go to a ford/lincoln dealership and order either the passenger or driver side air ducts, whichever is cheaper, pop out the vents on you car, pop out the vents from the new ducts and slide em right on in.

I don't know why I put center console up there but I need the passenger vent for the center dashboard vents where message center buttons are

Members online

No members online now.
Back