For Sale: 1998 Cadillac Eldorado with angel eyes

Dynomite98

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my 1998 eldorado, i dont know what its worth because of all the modifications done to it, so best offer gets it. I am selling because i want something alot faster, so im getting out of the cadillacs for awhile to buy a bmw mcoupe or a lotus espirit.
List of mods:
-Exhuast: 2.5 inch pipes all the way through, with dynomax super turbo mufflers coming out to borla chrome tips
-Audio system: still has the bose headunit and speakers with cd player in dash and a 12 disc cd changer. But there are 3 12inch Boston acoustic subwoofers in the trunk hooked up to a 1600 watt Hifonics Brutus Amplifier. Also the audio system can directly connects to any I-POD through a cord in the center console.
-Intake:Has a custom ram air intake.
-Wheels: 2 sets of tires and rims will come with it. the factory 16inch chrome rims on some fairly new tires. And 18inch Lexani Krystals on month old Kumho z rated tires.
- E&G classics Billet grill
-Lights: THis is probably the biggest modification to the car. European spec bmw m3 headlight assymblies were custom installed into the car giving the car a whole new look from the front.
These are just the mods i can think off of the top of my head. Check out the picture garage for pics of it.

If you have any questions please pm me or email me at vivandy@airmail.net

iv seen them go on budget lots for about 7999 and 8999
ones you put money into a car consider it gone every one tells me
when you sell a car dont sell it for mod prices your not gona get it back
youll get what the Blue book is if not less
how many miles on it agen didnt see them maybe ill look agen if you at low miles maybe put it out for 9000 you might get an over for 8000 on it since you not a dealler right :)

Members online

Back