For Sale 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0

JC1994

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 Adult owned,second owner for 10 years.nice clean body,original paint,interior. 5.0 EFI,Auto Trans,loaded,89,000 miles. garaged,also will include extra hood,hatch,front and rear bumper covers.
$2750.00 OBO. car has new after market 2.5 inch off road exhaust with flowtech terminator mufflers and new AOD transmission. check out pics in my Photo Garage.

too bad you didnt decide to sell her about 3 months sooner, ida bought it in a second.

atleast you aint a doller short too.

if thats your capri with them photos at the top of the main forum page, that thing looks N I C E nice. I always liked the capri because no one has heard of it, and its exactly the same as the fox stang. Too bad people dont look into the alternate cars, like that one and the mark 7's and 8's and all that jazz.

Yeah I hear ya. A couple of years ago when it wasn't for sale I had people beatin' the door down to buy the thing,now its been for sale for 6 months and nothin'!!! Whats up with that??? Thanks for the compliment though.I just need to sell the thing,I've got too many irons in the fire. I need to focus on my Mark VIII,and my Mustang.

JC1994 said:
Yeah I hear ya. A couple of years ago when it wasn't for sale I had people beatin' the door down to buy the thing,now its been for sale for 6 months and nothin'!!! Whats up with that??? Thanks for the compliment though.I just need to sell the thing,I've got too many irons in the fire. I need to focus on my Mark VIII,and my Mustang.

strike that, focus on the mark!

JC1994 said:
1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 Adult owned,second owner for 10 years.nice clean body,original paint,interior. 5.0 EFI,Auto Trans,loaded,89,000 miles. garaged,also will include extra hood,hatch,front and rear bumper covers.
$2750.00 OBO. car has new after market 2.5 inch off road exhaust with flowtech terminator mufflers and new AOD transmission. check out pics in my Photo Garage.
Also has a new 3 row Motorsport radiator with blue silicone Motorsport hoses.

Members online

Back