Fog Lights & DRLs not working after installing a new FEM

FlavourShot

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So to follow up from my previous post, I installed a new FEM hoping it would fix my overnight battery drain issue.

Well, my battery still drains and now my fog lights and DRLs aren't working. Would it be worth programming to see if it fixes the battery drain and the lights? Or should I just reinstall the old one and continue to live with my battery drain either way?

I would put the old one back if the new one did not solve the drain problem. The drain must be due to something else. The FEM you used must have came from an American LS without fog lights. It could be programmed to work, if you could find someone willing to do it.

I would put the old one back if the new one did not solve the drain problem. The drain must be due to something else. The FEM you used must have came from an American LS without fog lights. It could be programmed to work, if you could find someone willing to do it.
Damn, that sucks. May as well install a kill switch at this point. Scared to take it to a dealer, lmfao. Probably wouldn't be worth it to fix

Members online

No members online now.
Back