First DI order!

kustomizingkid

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I put my first DI order in after talking about it forever... lol...

Bought Blackfire sealant, and a squash air freshener, and I got two free MF's!

Thanks for the great sale!

NICE!

I ordered the BF sealant as well. And 1000mL of Klasse AIO.

I should've ordered the squash air freshener too. I think I may ask if I can add it!

Your order won't have shipped due to the BF being back ordered... do eeeet!!!!

I really hope I like the smell as I have heard these things last forever...

Thank you for the orders guys! The Blackfire Wet Diamond, Klasse AIO and Squash Air Freshener are all great products. The demand for the Blackfire Wet Diamond was insane! We already had the product on order but unfortunately the mfg is a slow and we are expecting the order in on 10/29 any back orders will ship out the day we get it in stock and we'll e-mail you a tracking #. The Squash Air CS-X3 Refill is an outstanding air freshener that you are going to love. I keep them in my car and home and I make it one of my presents I give to friends and family around the Holidays! Thanks again for the support guys and if your order is back ordered I'll make sure it ships ASAP!!!!

Greg @ DI

I'm in no hurry.... I've got 3 other sealants I can use :D

I've heard that squash air freshener is either love it or hate it.... I really hope I love it :D

I think I'll be order M105, M205, and maybe some wheel brightener....

I'm in no hurry.... I've got 3 other sealants I can use :D

I've heard that squash air freshener is either love it or hate it.... I really hope I love it :D

I think I'll be order M105, M205, and maybe some wheel brightener....

I appreciate the patience. I don't know how you can not love the Squash but I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's a pretty universally loved smell by both men and women, I'm confident you'll like it. The Meguiar's Ultra-Cut Compound M105 - 32 oz and Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Polish M205 - 32 oz are ridiculously awesome so I'm confident you'll really like them as well.

If you place another order in the mean time you can shoot me an e-mail and I'll merge them together and refund you S/H. Enjoy your weekend!

Greg @ DI

I hear lots of stuff about that squash air freshener.

Im a get me one!

I think I'm going to add a couple to my order...

Thanks again! If you add something to your order before it ships out e-mail me and I'll merge them together and refund you shipping is possible. Otherwise our system will automatically merge them together and I won't see it. Enjoy your weekend!

Greg @ DI

Members online

Back