Finally back in the LS

Ls208

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i never thought i would miss a car so bad until now. for the past 3 weeks my LS has been in my mechanics garage getting a new tranny,during that time i was forced to drive my 2001 civic. i had never been so anxious and excited to go pick my car up and hand over $1800 out of my pocket but i didnt care, i wanted it back. and now its shift like a dream, no more hard kicks when i put it into gear either. i went thorugh a full tank of gas in two days, if somebody wanted to go somewhere of do something i was the one driving instead of askeing them if they ould drive. haha. now that its snowing here though it kind of hard to keep clean.

i never thought i would miss a car so bad until now. for the past 3 weeks my LS has been in my mechanics garage getting a new tranny,during that time i was forced to drive my 2001 civic. i had never been so anxious and excited to go pick my car up and hand over $1800 out of my pocket but i didnt care, i wanted it back. and now its shift like a dream, no more hard kicks when i put it into gear either. i went thorugh a full tank of gas in two days, if somebody wanted to go somewhere of do something i was the one driving instead of askeing them if they ould drive. haha. now that its snowing here though it kind of hard to keep clean.

i would be happy to get outta a honda and jump in a LS too! :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back