F/S TAG Heuer 2000 Men's Steel Watch

1wykdmk8

LvC Dues Collector
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is a Tag Heuer 2000 Series Men's Steel Watch. Here is the link to the Tag website for the specific watch. Just so there is no confusion with what watch it actually is (and so I do not have to type all that stuff....LOL). I have ALL the paperwork for the watch, and the orginal box and all....I just have to get it out of the box in the basement that it is in (and find it first). If there is any questions about the watch please ask away.

The original price was @ $1000 (retail that is) I have found them on the net for $630ish. I am obviously not gonna ask for that much, but would like to see a decent price. I really do not have one set in mind, but if someone wants it, and comes up with a decent price we can talk......and decent is NO where near the $600 price I have found them on the net for.

Here is a few pix of the watch.

tag1.jpg

tag2.jpg

On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being new, how would you rate the watch?

I would say 8 to 9. The face has not scratches on it, but the band has some from normal wear and tear. Not something that can not be polished out.

SOLD!!!!!

Thanx to all those that looked, and for Ken for purchasing it....hope you enjoy it....I know I did.
:Beer

Thanks! I'm considering this an early anniversary present. My wife doesn't know yet!
:dancefool

Members online

No members online now.
Back