removing the emblems really smooths the lights out

Before:
lls2.JPG

After:
lls4.JPG

No Emblems

Nice to see dealer sticker gone too.

Nice Ride

Glad to see you stuck with NO emblems, I removed all mine on the Mark, and it looks soo much cleaner... But of course removing the emblems on the mark requires filling of the wholes and repainting, good thing I was doing it all at once. LoL. :ballon

I don't think I will be taking my emblems off the Mark. For the reason it has no proff it is a Mark and not a t_underbird! Man, I hate that when they say your t_underbird is ready!

Sifrino3 said:
I don't think I will be taking my emblems off the Mark. For the reason it has no proff it is a Mark and not a t_underbird! Man, I hate that when they say your t_underbird is ready!

:bowrofl: That's why it is nice having a Mark VIII ! :)
I like a few of the VII's tho.
Monochromatic, lowered, with some nice 18's and wide tires.

I know, after being on this site. It has really got to me and I want a M8. But I think a sport bike is in the future. One of those Rockets. They say once you drive one of those. Moding a car is over with. . .

I think the emblems should stay. The LS doesn't have a heavy following so keeping the emblems helps folks understand what kind of car it is.

I like it without the emblems just b/c it looks like an afterthought to have them on the lights. But I also have to agree I like having emblems in general. Taking pride in the car you have. If you could relocate them somewhere other than on the lights..............

Members online

Back