Drive Seat View

SilverLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK so i got some new toys and my girl says its starting to look like an airplane in the ls I had a laptop mount and I took it out (CHEAP POS) let me see what you see ..... and what you think...

driver 1.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

gauges.jpg

pod.jpg

tv and sat.jpg

TVCloseup.jpg

Well, you've definitely got some toys in there! I say get rid of the girlfriend and keep the toys.

Seriously, how often does she drive it? If she doesn't drive it, tell her you promise not to put any neat accessories in her car!

I plan on getting the double din kenwood soon and was afraid of the "two many" span-in gadgets all over the place..

I'd take a look at this thread
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=11499&highlight=review

and get the Kuda phone base, you can atleast take the obnoxious top left pocket pc off there :D that definately needs to be where the kuda is, looks like way to many accessories plugged in a kitchen!!!

keep the girl and accessores, just organize! :Beer

I'd say keep the girlfriend and the toys but definitely clean that damn rear view mirror!! :N

Also, you need one the A-Pillar gauge pod to put those gauges in.

GrayGhost1 said:
I'd say keep the girlfriend and the toys but definitely clean that damn rear view mirror!! :N

Also, you need one the A-Pillar gauge pod to put those gauges in.

Yeah bro...you been makin' love to that mirror or what :N

Do check out that Kuda mount...it looks really nice. That and the A pillar pod would work much better...I have to agree with Ken.

LOL thanks guys I swear I dont know whats up with the Mirror I spent 2 hours cleaning the car and didnt even think of the mirror o well LOL im gonna clean it today. The Pocket PC is for my NAV. I need to to be where I can see it Here it I cant put it in the air vent because of the tv so whats this KUDA phone thing about???

Kuda is cool. Do a search on eBay Motors. They make some very good looking mounts.

see the problem is that the PDA holder is also charging the pda and also the GPS converter (LOL funky connection from phone jack to com3 blah blah ) if i get a bluetooth gps im in for the KUDA

Members online

No members online now.
Back