Does max work on sat? i NEED a part NOW!!

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I need a Throttle positioning sensor, i believe that this will fix my problems that i was having with the happy. I dont know how much it is, and i want to know if max is working tomorow so i can get one at a discount...what kind of discounts does he give anyways? I normally get 25% off parts and stuff from f/l/m. The reason i need it NOW, is because im prolly gonna sell her this weekend, and if i can get the problem fixed i can get a bunch more money...and money is good. If not max, does anyone know of a place where the parts dpt is open on sat, or if i can get one at Autozone, or the PEP???

PLEASE HELP!!!

there not that exspensive just go and get one from the store because you are still going to have to wait 4 days to get it

Call Autozone - they might be able to get it in a day if its not in stock

Hi Mr Wilson

Sorry I missed you. This was my sat off...I work every third sat and that is too much!! lol
The tps in question would be LVC priced about 35to 45% off retail. Without being at work I cannot give you a specific price. Shipping could be fed ex next day so even on sat you could not receive it before Tuesday...Monday shipping. If you are still in need then, please contact me at my work email parts@fivestarford.com and I will get it to you by Tuesday and the part is real ford motorcraft hence the large discount.
If you become a GOLD LVC member than you would pay for 2 day fed x and get upgraded to next day at no extra charge!!
Max

MrWilson said:
I need a Throttle positioning sensor, i believe that this will fix my problems that i was having with the happy. I dont know how much it is, and i want to know if max is working tomorow so i can get one at a discount...what kind of discounts does he give anyways? I normally get 25% off parts and stuff from f/l/m. The reason i need it NOW, is because im prolly gonna sell her this weekend, and if i can get the problem fixed i can get a bunch more money...and money is good. If not max, does anyone know of a place where the parts dpt is open on sat, or if i can get one at Autozone, or the PEP???

PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back