do it in a 2 seater

foxpaws

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi - I am a new member here - and yes, a girl

I have a 1993 Allante hardtop, northstar

Mods - suspension - exhaust - engine - paint - I.C.E. ...

I guess I can't do it in a Lincoln - they have those nasty back seats:)

front3-4.jpg

firstlook.jpg

beauty1-1.jpg

Welcome aboard!:W :V :Beer :wrench

I look forward to hearing about your experiences. lol... nice sig.

:W to :V youi can do it in the back seat of a TC they are nice and comfy. :D

Ok, I will admit I don't know much about these cars. V8 northstar? FWD or RWD? Sounds like trouble... very comfortable, luxurious trouble...

Engine sets sideways---FWD.

Since I grew up, I don't need to do it in a car. But for a cramped position, try the passenger seat in a '59 Austin Healey.
KS

Welcome!

Do it topless….

The stars, city lights, no, I don’t have to do it in a car, but wants sometimes outweigh the haves…..

4.6 V8 32v overhead cams, FWD, Amante is running about 375 ponies, I have had him up to 143 0 to 60 under 6 (at a mile high) – any faster I need to be on a track.

Much trouble…

I used to have a Fiero so I know about cramped spaces:D . You can always just get out of the car, but then you have one side of the car all shiny and buffed and the other is not. Handprints, beltbuckles, buttons, too many hazards to watch out for.:shifty: Anyway.....sweet ride, cool color. This is the best car club I've found so hopefully you'll like it here! Welcome.

Shag – easy there is a drop down panel between the seats and the trunk – lots of people put 12’s there – I didn’t want to cut the car so I have 3 Kenwood powered subs - the picture shows the one in front of the drop down panel, all the wires are covered now - the shot was for an install article, it is mounted so I can remove it in about a minute so the panel can drop down if I need it to, the other two are under the seats. I got a bunch of Kenwood stuff for free, beggars can’t be choosers.:rolleyes:

stereo10.jpg

Shag – easy there is a drop down panel between the seats and the trunk – lots of people put 12’s there – I didn’t want to cut the car so I have 3 Kenwood powered subs - the picture shows the one in front of the drop down panel, all the wires are covered now - the shot was for an install article, it is mounted so I can remove it in about a minute so the panel can drop down if I need it to, the other two are under the seats. I got a bunch of Kenwood stuff for free, beggars can’t be choosers.:rolleyes:

Nice...

ive pushed my front seats in my ls all the way up a few times and its sooooo roomy back there.............it workd

Members online

No members online now.
Back