Cubster?

ONEBADMK8 said:
No report on the maf performance and Jamler3's exhaust?

Cubby's good people. Very nice guy.

Geno...did he buy this stuff from you, and you're waiting for 'feedback' publicly? Or did he go get this stuff, and was supposed to let you know how it is/worked out?

Just wondering. You are diggin for him in a thread, instead of privately, so I assume he has words you want us all to hear(see).

Cubster??????? What say you?

Geno sells top-notch stuff, so of course he wants feedback from his customers. He has the best customer service in the business and is very fair.

When you sell good stuff at a fair price and back it up with great customer service, 'fishing' for replies makes good business sense.

ONEBADMK8 said:
No report on the maf performance and Jamler3's exhaust?

Sorry about the delay but I've had a bit of a crisis here, nothing to do with the MAF & filter, which btw is a marked ( pardon the pun ) improvement over factory, the sound kinda reminds me of when I was a kid borrowing my mothers Starfire conv & taking the air cleaner off..........memories !!!!!! Jimmys car has got to be one of the "prettiest" Marks I've seen, love the color, OH, its sounds good too.The thing I was most impressed with however, was the way the "Terminator " shifted.

Anyone who is looking to put a few modifications on their Mark or any other Lincoln for that matter would be remiss not to talk to Geno FIRST, he's the most knowledgeable guy regarding these cars that I've ever talked to, and if you get to meet him you'll surely agree. You might even get to ride in the "Terminator".........Oh, if your afraid of going 100MPH down a side street next to his house............place your order over the phone !!!!!!!! LOL

Thanks again Geno, it was a pleasure.

Cubby

DOHCtor_Mark said:
Geno, did those IceBoxes come in yet? Summer will be here before you know it.

I'm supposed to have one coming sometime soon as well....?

Don't laugh, I made one out of cardboard...just to get me by til he says they're in! I'm getting lazy in my old age (32).

Members online

Back