crazy question

cdixon

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
ok here we go. i'm somewhat new to the whole LS deal and I have to ask. Is it just me or does it seem that I'm attracting a whole lot more attention now that I have this car. I mean I would like to attribute the added attention to my develish good looks but something tells me it might be the LS. Anybody else have this happening?

Ive had my LS for less than a week and i have been feeling that..and all ive had time for is driving to work. im 22 and look 16 so ive seen some good looks from older people.
To a lot of people especially ones who are not into cars, the lincoln ls does not exist.

Chris

i am 19, and i get some pretty good looks from people. When people ask me what i drive i tell them and they think lincolns are "old people cars" and then they are like whoa thats nice. I am trying to attract the sportier crowd with my exhaust and i am thinking maybe a decal on my window but i also don't want to mix with any type of rice so i am leaving it alone for now and just trying to "pimp" the looks with rims and killer electronics. When i was doing DB drag for a while it was pretty much the only LS, there is one other competitor that i know of and her name is Luckieleo or something and she hands out at sounddomain.com. I have never met her in person but she competed in a 00LS6. Hum nothing but praises from everyone i have spoken to. Only thing negative i have heard was "thats a tiny v8" but everyone thinks its a little quick for a huge car.

Members online

Back