Cordova Dragway Park August 29th- Quad Cities

we could always use a camera man for the full frontal female nudity :D
and dont feel bad k9, when MWB and i went last time we were in the only lane they were running during the competition, so i just gave MWB my keys and had him move my car and his truck forward, while i got video of the competition!! not to mention i had to make a pass with 3 girls making out at the tree, needless to say my reaction time sucked :eek: lol

I actually missed the best part of the whole night. While I was in the staging lanes 2 of the flag girls got completely naked.

And don't forget the two that were making out with each other and touching each other with their tongues ;)

Next time I'm having someone to run the camera :D

And don't forget the two that were making out with each other and touching each other with their tongues ;)

Next time I'm having someone to run the camera :D

:Bang :GotPics: :Bang :slam :Bang should of fukkin went, when dmaup texted me at 11:30 i had to talk myself out of going, "would get there at 1:30, still 2.5 hours of racing.......2 more hours back..ugh" if anyone that i was gonna go with would of went it would be a different story,besides MWB's food poising, my buddys 60's something comet wasnt running yet, and another friend of mine with a 98 bmw 3 series was kinda flaky (he didnt wanna be slow)

lets try to set up another date. another midnight mayhem or just a regular friday night fun night? Every Friday they have test and tune, and on october 3rd there is another midnight meyham. What do you guys think?

3rd sounds good to me, they dont list a MM on the 3rd on there site, but i doubt its updated regularly.

They were handing out fliers on friday. They had such a good turn out they added another one.

The 3rd isnt comming fast enough...........

I have the bug now........

And so begins the mods........ :D :D

put in for that night and the following morning off, so God or whatever being controls the universe willing I should be at this one :D

I might head up there next weekend (9-12), but i cant decide if i want to take the bike or the mark.

Members online

No members online now.
Back