Computer codes

TJAXFF

LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to access the codes on my 98 Eldo, as it is displaying check Engine soon. This occured after having it inspected, and the Emissions done here in Penna. I noticed the mechanic had to plug into under the dash to do the Emissions. Since then, light is on. Will take it back to him on wednesday. Don't really know if he did anything wrong yet. But would still like to be able to interpret codes for future problems. Thanks, TJ

TJAXFF said:
Anyone know how to access the codes on my 98 Eldo, as it is displaying check Engine soon. This occured after having it inspected, and the Emissions done here in Penna. I noticed the mechanic had to plug into under the dash to do the Emissions. Since then, light is on. Will take it back to him on wednesday. Don't really know if he did anything wrong yet. But would still like to be able to interpret codes for future problems. Thanks, TJ

Hope this helps !!

http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/cadidiag.html

Thanks LSC:
Looks like what I needed. Lets see if I can decipher this stuff, and find out my problem. Will keep u posted. Thanks again for the inf. TJ

To LSC:

LSC: Thanks for website tip. It helped me solve the problem. Seems that being the new owner of a 98 Eldo. I did not read the owners manual all the way through. I filled my fuel tank with the motor running ( a definite No-no), and that left a safety circuit open on the fuel tank, got it cleared and check engine light went out. Thanks Much, TJ

Members online

Back