colored headlight bezels

01lssport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just got them done today. Ordered the paint from Paintscratch.com. Hopefully they don't leak, only time will tell. I think it makes a big difference.

I have a second set of headlights w/harnesses an bulbs, turn signals removed, that I used while working on the originals if anybody wants them, just pay for shipping.

Last edited:
lexdiamondz10304 said:
looks great!, do you have pics of the other lights?, are they badly rockpitted?

They are very clean. I will take some pics right know, give me 10 min.

Here you go.

Last edited:
The colored headlight bezels look great! I think this should have been done at the factory. I have mine done in the Midnight Grey Metallic and it blends in so nicely with the car.

lexdiamondz10304 said:
how much do you want for them?

I only paid $35 for them on e-bay. I am only looking to get rid of them. Pay for the shipping ($20) and their yours. I have to get rid of all the car stuff I have in the spare bedroom, Got a baby coming.
One of the headlights leaks water after taking it apart, but I haven't siliconed them. If you are going to use them as is I will silicone them for you.
Just let me know.

Lex says he is buying them. If he doesn't (which would be dumb for this price $20) I will post them again.

damn i wish i checked the site sooner. lex how much you wanna sell you stock ones. i want an extra set so i can just switch them out after i clear a set.

Looks PIMP cant wait to get my set from LSK as soon as some other stuff comes in. Keep up the good work!

-Scott-

Members online

Back