College Football Preseason Top 25

You guys are forgetting who has won a share of the Big Ten two out of the last three years. Say what you will, Iowa will be on top again this year. The Big Ten is stacked there is no doubt about that but Ohio State will lose and Michigan will be embarrassed again in Iowa City. Iowa has the best core of linebackers, Hawk and Carpenter from OSU don't even come close to Greenway, Hodge and Miles. Iowa's offense is going to be even better than last year with the core of running backs they have. The only weakness the Hawks have will be on the defensive line which will be ready to go by the Big Ten opener in Columbus.

Although my team is not in the top 25, they will be there come seasons end

COLORADO BUFFS

well im gona say ohio is gona move up to top 2 bi end
and michigan willbe somewhere in the bottom 25 :)

SurfjaxLS said:
Auburn is too low, and Florida too high.

Ohio state isn't gonna be a contender this year. Vince Young is gonna lead Texas to a strong finish. Hook em horns!

Exactly what SurfjaxLS said 2 words VINCE YOUNG. Top of the line no one will stop him hes a mutant. So if you didn't catch my drift Texas is going all the way.
DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Bigdog1279 when you come back to reality, you will realize that Ohio State will suck mud. :biggrin:

ohio state will feed Michigan there dinner it will be the left over we have like the crap leg shells :)
and the muddier the better that means that we atleast get down and dirt and will kick your there ass

Ohio State will need their crying towles when Michigan smokes them. :biggrin:

yeah we need towled when we whip michigans ass with them LOL

The score of last year's game was MICHIGAN 35.....Ohio State 21, I do believe history will repeat it self. :biggrin:

well if history repeted itself then where would we be in plesntvill like the movie or somthing like that how boring

I meant that history will repeat it self when Ohio State loses to Michigan this year like last year. :biggrin:

This is an email I recieved from my friend.

"A recent graduate from The Ohio State University moved to Dearborn,
Michigan after accepting a great job. After becoming a citizen of
Michigan, she felt almost as if she betrayed her Ohioan background and ancestry.
She had an apartment with a Michigan address, and she winced whenever she
looked at her Michigan driver's license. When she registered her vehicle
she had an idea.

When her personalized license plate arrived for her car she beamed while
she affixed them to her car. She was so proud she sent an instant message
to her father right away. He was a proud Ohio State alumnus as well.

She typed, "Daddy I get my new personalized plates for my Mini today.
They are University of Michigan plates!"

"WHAT?" he replied, "You have to be joking!"

"Nope, I'm totally serious. Let me send you the image."

Her father couldn't stop laughing after he viewed the picture of her car."

Ohio_State_1[3].jpg

Texas is a team that looks great on paper, but the Sooner magic has bewitched them the past few seasons. I will say this, I think Texas will win this year. If they don't, bye bye Mack Brown. BOOMER SOONER!!

i know by saying this im gona get interferance from pepp but
hey OHio all the way :)

Michigan and Ohio State don't play until near the end of the season, but by then Ohio State will probably be sucking mud by then. :biggrin:

ok do you know what month Ohio state plays Michigan or do you have the date they play Michigane Pepp
let me know your probly have the calender dont you

pepperman said:
Maybe , what are the stakes.

pepp posted my chaleng in another thread look and if you want to acept it in there ok

Members online

No members online now.
Back