cobras in 16

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get cobra wheels in 16", i just bought tires and want to get use outta em when i need new tires i'll step up to 17"...thanks

viiiball said:
does anyone know where to get cobra wheels in 16", i just bought tires and want to get use outta em when i need new tires i'll step up to 17"...thanks

Did Mustang Cobras ever have 16" wheels stock?

Don't think there were factory 16" cobra's. Could have been, but never seen one.
16's aren't ugly. As a matter of fact, I think the factory 10 spokes(16") are about the perfect wheel for the VIII. They look great sitting still or in motion. And, with the lowered stance, they fill the wheel well just fine. PLUS, I sacrafice nothing in ride and handling. Not to mention tires are cheaper and more there are more choices. But hey, that's just my opinion and we all know everyone has one.

i put 17" stang wheels on my car, and i think they look about the right size for what SHOULD have come stock.. In the future i will upgrade to 18's..

but yes, they make 16" R's, in the mark bolt pattern as well

Mustang Wheels on a Mark???

Grifter said:
i put 17" stang wheels on my car, and i think they look about the right size for what SHOULD have come stock.. In the future i will upgrade to 18's..

but yes, they make 16" R's, in the mark bolt pattern as well
Can you put 17" Mustang Bullit Wheels on a 1994 Mark VIII? I thought the bolt pattern is different. If there is an adapter available, please let me know where I can get it. Thanks, Mike

You have to convert the hubs to the mustang bolt pattern, which i did.
your correct that they wont bolt up..
i dont know of an adapter that converts to the stang pattern. if there was one, it would screw with the offset alot.. then you would probably have to run Probe rims.. ( i think those are 5x4.5, but with a FWD offset..)

Members online

Back