Clean 1998 LSC in Salvage Yard - Omaha, NE

Thomas A

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was visiting a friend in Omaha, NE this past weekend and found a clean pearl white 1998 LSC with front end damage in one of the local yards. It has light prairie tan interior in very good shape. I took the door panels and complete center console for myself, but there is still a lot left there. The seats are heated and in very good shape, along with mostly everything behind the radiator support. The only other part that was gone was the rear neon and maybe the wheels.

It is a u-pull-it style yard, but is owned by one guy, so he sets all the prices, which aren't super cheap like the large style yards. If it was at a traditional yard, I would have picked it clean! :D

Anyway, if you need anything and are near, it would be worth checking out. It is located at Lakeside Auto Parts, 14th & Grace. If you have a list of substantial items, let me know how much you would be willing to pay and I can see if my friend would be willing to go down there to pull and ship them.

Thomas

How was the drivers side mirror? That is if it was there.

Both mirrors looked very good actually, I thought about getting them also. The glass was a little yellowed though, but the housing looked good.

Thomas

I was asking because my drivers side mirror is completely fogged over.

Members online

No members online now.
Back