Christmas Party Sign Up

Wish I could make it but I'm already planning on making the beach party next year. I've told the misses that I really want to do the beach party if everything works out. So have a good time guys and I'll hopefully see you all in July!

we wont have the same incident we had in boscobel ;) but with chicago~ish traffic

Hmmmm.... what incident ? Did you get lost again? Is your name Debi ? You are blonde...

It's good that you will take care of this seeing that you made it so I couldn't!! Had to get that Christmas Bounus... who's more important.. LvC or your Boss!!!

I'm going to have Frogman kick your searchless a$$ all over LvC when he get's back ...

You are just like my 6th graders... can't do anything on there own always need someone to hold there hand LOL... you're as bad as the chicken (good thing he had mschicken).

Well it was a good thing for my searchless ass that Boscobel is small enough that I could find your house by driving around for 10 minutes... lol

I signed up. I'll probably meet you guys at Volo on Saturday. If my wife comes with, we'll get a room and head back Sunday morning. Otherwise I'll go back Saturday night.

I am VERY seriously thinking about getting the mark out of storage just so i can use the GPS.

How many will be showing up on each day and when? how many are showing up friday? how many on sat? who is meeting at kopper before the volo trip? how many are just hitting volo? etc.

I'll just be showing up on sat. I'll most likely meet you guys at volo. Just give me a time when everyone will be showing up

just saw the update page.... my last day at work is Dec 5th.... i can actually enjoy myself

Only 8 have signed up. ??

rich cant count lolol, im pressing on a few others

ok heres my plan id say around 3ish we meet at volo maybe head to joeys around 5ish? i know it seems a lil early to hit joeys but i dont wanna start volo too late and im not sure how much time we can kill at volo, and i think 2 hours walking very slow should be ok. if ANYONE has any better ideas on times feel free to throw in your $0.02

rich cant count lolol, im pressing on a few others

ok heres my plan id say around 3ish we meet at volo maybe head to joeys around 5ish? i know it seems a lil early to hit joeys but i dont wanna start volo too late and im not sure how much time we can kill at volo, and i think 2 hours walking very slow should be ok. if ANYONE has any better ideas on times feel free to throw in your $0.02

You need to post this in all the X-mas threads

Members online

No members online now.
Back