Chevy Cobalt

THAT CAR IS FUGLY..... REMEMBER THE 'RICE' FORUM...
THIS BELONGS THERE!!!!! Less than 150 HP with a rear spoiler... THATS GAY!!!!!

Jamler3 said:
THAT CAR IS FUGLY..... REMEMBER THE 'RICE' FORUM...
THIS BELONGS THERE!!!!! Less than 150 HP with a rear spoiler... THATS GAY!!!!!

No...that car that is in the picture is the SS, so it does have more than 150HP......nice try though......ease off on the rice comments!

THIS IS CRAZY!!! 29 replies about an econobox from GM??? why why why??? And i'm only adding to this insanity. :L

Its just like the mid-eighties to mid-ninties cavaliers. they try to put "big" output in a fairly tiny car, but it isn't meant to take on the corvette. Chevy is trying to attract younger buyers who might have considered neons, civics, or corollas. nothing more.

and jamler, just because it has four cylinders doesn't make it a ricer. that car, like my saturn, is made on american soil, therby forgoing the ricer connotation.

That thing is FUGLY.... Anything with a rear spoiler and less than 200 HP is RICE...
REMEMBER THAT THREAD!!! LOL Why they have this thing in the same shot as a Vette is disgusting... If I owned a Vette I'd be calling GM daily to take that commercial off air.

Jamler3 said:
That thing is FUGLY.... Anything with a rear spoiler and less than 200 HP is RICE...
REMEMBER THAT THREAD!!! LOL Why they have this thing in the same shot as a Vette is disgusting... If I owned a Vette I'd be calling GM daily to take that commercial off air.

What happened to 150 hp non-spoiler comment. Now its 200 hp. Hmmm, I too agree with your Vette ownership coment

Sifrino3 said:
What happened to 150 hp non-spoiler comment. Now its 200 hp. Hmmm, I too agree with your Vette ownership coment

:IBUT....the funny thing is....will it change when he finds out that it has 205 HP.......??? :N

It doesn't matter about hp. A spoiler is for high speeds. To keep the wheels planted. . . I don't see why you would want the weight of it on such a car. The Vette doesn't need a spoiler. . .

Sifrino3 said:
It doesn't matter about hp. A spoiler is for high speeds. To keep the wheels planted. . . I don't see why you would want the weight of it on such a car. The Vette doesn't need a spoiler. . .

True......but what would get the kids in faster but a bench seat on the rear of a car??? I think the car is nice.......a bit on the ricey side.....but not bad considering.

That thing on the truck can fly them anywhere they would want to go. What a deal, 10k for an airplane! Also, having a bench seat on the back, is great for school football games!

Sifrino3 said:
Also, having a bench seat on the back, is great for school football games!

I think that is where it all started from.......somebody ripped a bench out of the stands and placed in on the back of his/her car.....stood back and said.....DAMN....that looks GOOD!!!!! :Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
I think that is where it all started from.......somebody ripped a bench out of the stands and placed in on the back of his/her car.....stood back and said.....DAMN....that looks GOOD!!!!! :Beer

They left it on there truck. (Not knowing) They were taking corners all fast. And was, damn! My car handles like a Vette. Checks the rear view and is like, damn! I forgott about my bench. Damn, im gonna screw (not bolt) that muther on the trunk!

Members online

No members online now.
Back