cat-back exhaust choices?

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
im looking to buy an exhaust system for a 2000 LS V8 Sport and wondering which of the Borla System or the Magnaflow system is superior in performance and sound

Well, I've heard both and like both. However, I have the Magnaflow and get plenty of compliments on the sound of it. I think now both are within a few bucks of one another. Let us know which one you choose.

I have Borla and love the sound it has the undercover/stock exhaust note until you hit the gas and the car comes alive and the exhaust does too. Borla is the way to go but thats my opinion. Good luck let us know who you pick!

-Scott-

GrayGhost1 said:
Well, I've heard both and like both. However, I have the Magnaflow and get plenty of compliments on the sound of it. I think now both are within a few bucks of one another. Let us know which one you choose.

How's the sound outside the car, and what's it like inside the cabin? Any annoying drone? Right now, I'm looking at the dynomax ultra-flo, LMS xpansionx, and magnaflow. I hate having to make decisions.

How much for your cat back system? I like the sound, just want to make sure every angle is covered before i drop around $600.

im looking for a real gnarley sounding exhaust to growl when it needs to, but not be obnoxious all day long. also looks come into consideration, the magnaflow system comes with the turn down tips that look like the stock ones, and i think is more expensive than the borla system that comes with tips that fit the rear bumper perfectly. and if the magnaflow system sounds that much better, what do you suggest for the looks without forking out too much cash?

Members online

Back