Cassette Tape MP3 player RECOMMENDATION - no wires!!!

mvigor

LVC Member
Reaction score
Many or even most of us still have the factory head units in our Lincolns, which came with a cassette player instead of CD or MP3 players.

I would like to offer some personal testimony with a product that I recently bought for myself and my wife.

The Digisette is a fully-functional MP3 player shaped exactly like a cassette tape:

duo-dx.jpg

You hook it to your computer using the USB cable, import songs and then pop the whole thing into your car's cassette.

My JBL audio system has never sounded better. I was AMAZED at this product and I'll use it every day from now on.

This product is not a new release. It came out in 2001 I believe, but was well over $200 then. You can get them from ebay (brand new in the box) for $50 while the guy still has them. I've bought four so far (extras for gifts) but I have no affiliation with the seller other than to say he may not speak english but he's top-notch.

The base unit has 96MB built in, which holds just about as many minutes of music. There is a slot for a MMC card, so you can add in 256MB more space. You can store 5 hours of music or 20+ hours of audio book.

Your radio's fast-forward and rewind buttons are functional with this device and can be used to scan or to skip forward/backwards to the next songs.

Members online

Back