Can't figure out how to resize pics

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have an asus notebook that I have been using since my home pc crashed. It doesn't have photoshop and I have no clue how to resize my pics. Everytime I try to use the picasa on my notebook it freezes. I have found sites [lunapix, and resize pic] but after I save it I can't find it on my pc. I even tried writing it down and well you know. I am not pc literate. HELP :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I can't speak for other photo hosting sites but, I use image shack, and you can resize pics before posting them on a forum.
Also, once you download pics to the site, you can click on which ones you want to put into your my documents folder by right clicking it>show image>
Then saving it to your folder.
When saved to your folder, the picture stays in image shack, and you will have a copy of it in your my documents folder.
Bob.

If you use XP, do a Google search for "power toys image resizer". I've used it for a while when I don't feel like opening up Photoshop to do it. You just right click the image and select "resize". Piece of cake.

Members online

No members online now.
Back