Can you identify?????

Reaction score
I just picked up what i thought was a modified 78 Mark V (see pictures) The bumper has been customized. However upon further inspection i see the vinyl top had a fiberglass cap under the top, the opera windows have been replaced with mirrors with Lincoln logos in them. I ve seen this bumper set up before on a car on ebay a few years ago, so now that this is the second one I've seen i wonder who this. Any help would be great, i hate to take all this stuff off it turns out to be rare dealer custom. please e mail me at jack@wrightsracing.com

markv02.jpg

mark5.jpg

Last edited:
I just picked up what i thought was a modified 78 Mark V (see pictures) The bumper has been customized. However upon further inspection i see the vinyl top had a fiberglass cap under the top, the opera windows have been replaced with mirrors with Lincoln logos in them. I ve seen this bumper set up before on a car on ebay a few years ago, so now that this is the second one I've seen i wonder who this. Any help would be great, i hate to take all this stuff off it turns out to be rare dealer custom. please e mail me at jack@wrightsracing.com

YES IT IS!:cool:..Not sure of the split frt bumper.

H2537.jpg

Thank you very much, this is great info. Looks like ill put this car back the way i found it. As for that front bumper ill just hold tight and see what i can learn before replacing it.

The front bumper is a hack job.
The mark v never came with that split bumper.
You would do well to replace it with the stock bumper.
Bob.

Members online

No members online now.
Back