cadillac sts ?

Ricksquickviii

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi,

looking in buying a 1997-2000 Cadillac sts , like to know more about the car like common problems with the car I show look for, engine and transmission any good and last long? What type of gas you run in them, and what kind of mpgs are you getting?

gaaaarbaaage! not worth the investment imo. buddy of mine owned a couple with the northstars, gaskets went in all of them.

not to sure about the trans but motor from what i hear are junk. nice looking cars though both inside and out. my aunt has one w/ 80k and its runs soooo smooth.

Thanks for the info. I think I will stay way from the northstar,
I have been thinking about the Lincoln ls too, not sure about them too?

LOL look through the threads and see how many problems people have with the ls. My father owns a 05 impala with over 300k and it is still pretty much fine. has the 3400 in it. gets AMAZING gas mileage on the highway and pretty good in the city too.

The N* has its problems but if your still interested the cars that didn't maintain their cooling system are more likely to experience issues. My car has 88K and has no issues. Remember, this is a lincoln site so don't expect to read any good info about Cadillacs.

The N* has its problems but if your still interested the cars that didn't maintain their cooling system are more likely to experience issues. My car has 88K and has no issues. Remember, this is a lincoln site so don't expect to read any good info about Cadillacs.

disapointing.:(

I joined to learn alittle about both also before making my purchase.
you can only expect so much from consumer reviews as far as the truth.

Members online

No members online now.
Back