Cadillac STS,RX7 and Accord for $3000

BoostedCivic85

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Decided to leave military soon, so my toys gotta go, can't take it all back home to CALI so here's what I got.
I got a black 93 Cadillac STS 81k miles with seized engine, (I believe so, doesn't turn over, had a blown head gasket or maybe starter, regardless engine needs work, I can see traces of coolant in the engine oil, I haven't dived into the engine yet to tell what is damaged, i was planning to rebuild it, perfect cream leather interior, good body and paint, rear bumper has some fade on top, new tires, overall vehicle looks good except doesn't run. If you have a spare Northstar engine, then this is for you. $1700
--90 gray Honda Accord LX 160k miles, runs good, Automatic, all power, cold AC, clean interior, can see new paint, good tires, speedometer inop, and driver window needs help when closing, right sideview mirror crack. $1200
--86 red Mazda RX7,13B motor, Jacobs ignition box, drop springs with tokico shocks, 5 lug conversion and LSD differential from turbo RX7, runs but needs a little work, interior is 6 out of 10, no muffler,comes with a lot of extra parts and interior panels, rear bumper, two rear windows, both driver/pass window,2 ecu, etc,etc too much too list,was going to be my project car LS1 swap. $1200
OR TAKE ALL THREE FOR $3000. Email at Boostedcivic85@juno.com

Hmm...I say put both the Civic and the RX-7 on the lemon lot on EAFB and see if anybody shows interest...or have you already done that?

Members online

No members online now.
Back