Cadillac newbie intro - former Mark VIII owner

pikeymut

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Love those Lincolns, love those Cadi's. Damned if I haven't found the perfect website for me!

I have owned two 1995 Mask VIII's in the past couple years. One I had to sell because I was getting laid-off and couldn't keep her... practically cried whe she drove away! The other was just recently totaled when some reckless dirtbag hit me with an old Honda. Not too much damage, but the math didn't work out, so it was totaled... his Honda however really really was TOTALED! Ha!

Now I own a 1998 Cadillac S-freakin-TS... This is the car! I don't know exactly why, but I really dig this car. Nothing against the Mark... no way, I love that car too, and I WILL own another one someday. There is no better feeling than mashing down that gas pedal and feeling that big puppy lurch forward from the REAR wheels!

I don't know how to post pics yet, so if you want you can the STS here... http://www.cardomain.com/id/pikeymut

She's pretty plain now, I've added some nice Northstar badges to the front fenders, and did the calipers in red, because I like shout.

Members online

No members online now.
Back