Cadillac Deville Fleetwood Exteneded Limited

dfisher1

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was looking on Ebay a few months back and stumbled across a beautiful car that was described as a Cadillac Deville Fleetwood Limited Extended (I think it was a 1998 or 1999 car). Does anyone know how many of these were made? How long is the stretch? I believe this was a rare factory option.

The car looked fantastic (with a small stretch to the rear doors) but I was unable to buy due to some circumstances but do these cars come up for sale often? Has anyone driven one?

Oh dear!

This car must really be rare if no one has posted anything about it yet. i will try to dig some pictures up off my old computer and post them here. It really was a nice car.

You genius!

Thanks LTC, I couldn't find any pictures on the net. if i remember I will put those pictures up from Ebay. It looks like a lovely car.

Hi, I have never heard of a cadillac deville /fleetwood( I belong to a caddy club) The last production year for the fleetwood model was 1996.

Rare

Yes they are very rare that most people haven't heard of them. There are only about 1000 around according to the link posted a little further up this thread

Members online

Back