Buying A Gen 2 Soon, Pre Purcahse Questions

Thanks Jamler3, I was hoping to get a Black one or if I am lucky a grey one like yours. Also I have been looking at Gen 1's lately (I am still hoping to find a Gen 2 in my price range though) but what is the best year for the Mark VIII? any input greatly appreciated :Beer

Goto AutoTrader... There are several in the NY/NJ Metro area
Cuz we need Luxo cars just to handle the roads around here... LOL

Not sure how many in the KC area, but I just saw a 98 Black on Black LSC
in Brooklyn with only 30K on it... There out there bro... Take you time and don't settle. I did that with my Gen-1 and wished I waited.

About those directional wheels....

Is it me, or are the wheels on the rear of this car rotating in the wrong direction?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6305&item=4532049938&rd=1

Interestingly, this is exactly how my 98's wheels were mounted when I got it. I had it corrected when I junked the cheap GF Goodrich tires and put on Toyo Proxes. I was considering Michelin Pilots. I hope I made the right choice- any comments

98 MARK VIII LSC CE
Cordovan - Beige
"Penny"

U R CORRECT... Those rear wheels must have got mixed up and mounted on the wrong side of the vehicle... They are definitely not spinning in the right direction. Worse is that if those tires will be effected if not corrected...

Members online

Back