Buick Electra T Type

1995towncar

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
For a winter car and a fuel saver i got a free late 80's Buick Electra T type. Its loaded to the max (the last owners, original owners, are wealthy) Its white with red leather. All the same things my Town Cars have. I like the seats better, more plush and cloudy like.
I need to patch a brake line and its road worthy. Always maintained, at the dealer, money was never an issue.
It has the 3800 v6 w/ 179k highway miles.

Anybody know about this car or motor?

Buick Electra T-Type

I owned a 1988 Buick Electra T-Type and must say it was one of the best cars I've ever owned. Confortable, quick, stylish for the times and a real road car. Twenty nine miles per gallon.
The 3800 V-6 GM engine has been voted one of the 10 best engines of all times by one of the leading car magazines(not sure which one). I work for a Lincoln/Mercury and Buick dealer and I see many of the cars with well over 300,000 miles.
Enjoy it.

Earl

yeah the 3800 V6 is also in the cutlass ciera as well. my dad has a 93 ciera, that thing was pretty quick for a V6. the good ol boys somehow are not what they used to be.... kind of sounds alil like uhhhh.... nevermind!

That car ended up with to many problems, so me and my buddies demo derbied it with a Grand marquis. It took one blow in the side and broke the headlights, grill and blew the RF tire.

1995towncar said:
That car ended up with to many problems, so me and my buddies demo derbied it with a Grand marquis. It took one blow in the side and broke the headlights, grill and blew the RF tire.

HOLY SH!T!!!!! What a twist of events huh?

Well i got it for free. Knew it needed a brake line. Thoguh the calipers were frozen. had some rust. So it wasnt worht fixing. I got a 94 sable instead. Again for free.

Members online

Back