Blown Headgasket...? Possible solutions...

Menelek2

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have read most of the posts on blown head gaskets. A lot of this sounds familiar. My question is: Has anyone tried or have knowledge of a product called "Steel Seal"? Supposedly this product will seal engine blocks and cure many of the blown head gasket problems discussed. By the way, I have a 98 SLS with 160k miles. Please advise.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Be careful of the quick fix. technology has come along ways but scams have come even farther. If your short on money they leave you no choice but to buy their product. I would have my engine ripped apart changing the head gasket way before I ever entertained the thought of dumping some product that may or may not fix the problem. What if it messes your engine up, ruins some sensors. Then your out a whole engine. I would take it to someone I trusted and have them look at it to verify it is a blown headgasket and how bad it is. Then print out the specs on that steel seal and ask your mechanic if you problem falls inline with what they say it will fix. It claims it fixes some issues but not all of them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back