Bad Quality paint & body prep

pokeeto2

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Have any of you all taken a Good look at the 2007 Chevy Tahoes, GMC Yukons, And the Cadillac Escalades.

If You look at an angle especially trying to see a reflection of the doors, you can see that the reflection is wavey or rough, almost like it was a terrible repaint job or something.

Right after the debut of the escalade the first one I saw had this, I thought that it was already wreked and that it was repaired by a cheapshot painter, no All of these new trucks have this.

You can notice this when approaching from behind while trying to see the reflection reflect of the Front and passenger side doors. Those of you who know how to determine when a car has been repainted & repaired, you all know what I mean.

I feel the this is is the ugliest factory paint jobs I've every. Even a KIA has a smoother looking surface paint job.

Those of you who don't beleive it, will soon believe it if you take a look at these new trucks. It's on every single Yukon, Tahoe, Escalade. I'm not going to pay over 55K for a vehicle with bad paint jobs.

Anyone here ever noticed this as well ?????????????? If you haven't you will

I'll post a photo of it if my camera can catch it.

Members online

Back