Are You Ready For Some Football

Kbob said:
I think you're having an alzheimers moment cause that's what you said the first time. You really are old, aren't you. :N

Opps....AND he is a teacher.....scary what the kids have to look up to now-a-days....... :N

mespock said:
Ok Go Pats!!!! :N :bestwishe

I KNEW you were full of it.....a lil contradiction there Rich.....hahahahaha.

You seem as confused as lazer is....
:Beer :N

Markviiiedrea said:
what i was just saying i hope the stelers murder evrey thing in there path, thats all, i hope they dont have the vikings luck, sheesh! :Beer

Not many teams have THAT bad a luck...... :Beer :N

UMMMMMMMMMM watched the news today and it seems you Steeler fans need a class on how to cheer!!! I know it's been a looooooooong time for you ladies, but that's just plain sad. I think they are teaching this cheer :gr_hail: the most.

Kbob :W to the winning team you picked right.

Even with 2 all PRO BOWLERS out on our D it will not make a differance, the Steelers still get a SPANKING just like old times, and the bus will run out of gas like always.

UPDATE : COREY DILLON will have over 100+ yrds "thats right he's playing"

PATS 27 Steelers 17

Super Bowl PATS vs Falcons

Lazer, mespock, you guys want your crying towles now or after the game
STEELERS 27 patriots 14. GO STEELERS

tombstone.jpg

lazer said:
UMMMMMMMMMM watched the news today and it seems you Steeler fans need a class on how to cheer!!! I know it's been a looooooooong time for you ladies, but that's just plain sad. I think they are teaching this cheer :gr_hail: the most.

Kbob :W to the winning team you picked right.

Even with 2 all PRO BOWLERS out on our D it will not make a differance, the Steelers still get a SPANKING just like old times, and the bus will run out of gas like always.

UPDATE : COREY DILLON will have over 100+ yrds "thats right he's playing"

PATS 27 Steelers 17

Super Bowl PATS vs Falcons

I guess you did not watch the game, or maybe the beginning of the game. Before the game, the ONLY ppl in the stands at the Stillers game without a 'terrible towel' was the soon to be crying Jets fans. At no time in Stillers history has there been that many terrible towels waved at one time (hence the pic at the bottom of the post......that yellow is terrible towels.....NOT the seats).....EVER.....I guess you missed that....and you say that we need a class on cheering.....please....give me a break....your team will find out once again what it is like to get smacked in the mouth....and how to cheer....especially when we are cheering at the end of the game when we are headed to J'ville.

You must be watching New England local news......whether or not the crybaby will play or not means absolutely nothing. He will get about 20 rushes for about 70 yards....IF he is lucky. Most of the national broadcasters are saying that the Stillers are a favorite to win.....no matter the 3 point spread.

Roethlisberger had his rookie game last week, and will NOT repeat the same. The Patsies D will be the only thing getting smacked.....smacked in the mouth with Bettis.....up the middle. Then....when you thought you had enuf.....Duce will hit that D in the mouth on the outside.......then....when we have a decent 10 point lead, we will bring in Veron Haynes to smack that tired D in the mouth yet again.....then, when we still have the lead (which we will have from the beginning of the game) we may just throw our 4th running back at ya Willie Parker......just to bitch slap your D some more.

Steelers 30 Patsies 17 (and I am being nice to give you an extra few points there)

Superbowl PA boys.....Philly and Da'burgh....
:Beer

terrible_towel.jpg

9 hr to go. I hope you all have your "rags" ready to stuff in your mouths. Time to let my boys do the talking now. Oh wait did you hear that? NOTHING!! the sound Steeler fans will make after the PATS get done spanking the **** out of them. 27-17 PATS

Later guys

GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS

Steelers/Eagles (SB) 24-7 !!! all other teams need not apply

lazer said:
9 hr to go. I hope you all have your "rags" ready to stuff in your mouths. Time to let my boys do the talking now. Oh wait did you hear that? NOTHING!! the sound Steeler fans will make after the PATS get done spanking the **** out of them. 27-17 PATS

Later guys

GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS

It will look more like the following picture when it is the end of the game........a sea of yellow flags for the Stillers win........off to the Superbowl for Da Stillers.....

Here we go Steelers Here We Go........ :Beer

:waving: will see ladies, will see. Oh look one of your yellow towels :bsflag:

Later time to shovel 3' of snow with 4' to 5' drifts this sucks! :soapbox:

Sorry Steeler fans, I know just how you feel. :Bang

Members online

No members online now.
Back