Anyone interested in an Atco meet?

micahs97m8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Atco is about 45 min. south of me and i haven't run the new Mark yet. I have to run it stock before i soup it up. lol. Any Lincolns, Caddys, or other cars want to meet up and run?

Ooo Fridays are no good for me. I have my points races at the local track Until the end of the month, then they go back to sunday. Wish I could go.

Are tuesdays better? I had a couple people ask me about that. How about you, Rich?

tuesdays are good for me.....prety much anyday.....i'm a banker...so hence bankers hours....out by 5 everyday!

I think we're gonna shoot for Tuesday, Aug. 18th. I'm gonna leave my old tires on and smoke 'em good. Then swap them out that Saturday with my new kumho's.:D Who's game?

I think we're gonna shoot for Tuesday, Aug. 18th. I'm gonna leave my old tires on and smoke 'em good. Then swap them out that Saturday with my new kumho's.:D Who's game?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yeah I'm Game! I"m good As well. I look foward to the smoky burn outs. Anybody want to race heads up. Well, with the same lightly modded mark?$$$$$ Its always funner with a doller on it. Any takers? Come on geno I know your marks got what it takes. Bring it....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yeah I'm Game! I"m good As well. I look foward to the smoky burn outs. Anybody want to race heads up. Well, with the same lightly modded mark?$$$$$ Its always funner with a doller on it. Any takers? Come on geno I know your marks got what it takes. Bring it....

I'd race you, but I don't want to take your money.....hahahahaha just playin

Thanks Rich! moneys tight these days you know. No way I'd race your car it's a gen 1 and everybody knows their WAYY faster.:shifty:

yea esp mine.....i mean you drive yours to the last meet....mine's so fast it had to be trailered home :shifty:

Has anyone picked a day to get together? Sounds like tues. are the best for everybody. Lets get it going. Looks to be 150 miles for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back