Any Suggestions

lincoln4life

LVC Member
Reaction score
Last week my window came off track...it was night time and it was going to rain, so i taped a garbage bag up to protect it from the rain....so the dumb move on my part was using duct tape to do this....so now i have the white sticky/glue crap on my b-pillar :slam ......so i need some suggestions on how to get it off....will any cleansing product get it off??......i dont want to use a straight razor b/c i am scared of scraping the pillar all up.....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....thanks

Use bug and tar remover. That should get it off. Finish it off with a nice coat of was over the b-pillar, and it will look good as new.

Try some "decal remover" at Home Depot.

You can buy a small little can of "decal remover" at Home Depot. It disolves the adhesive and is quite mild on other surfaces. Try a dab on the surface first in a remote area to be sure first though. But I have a can at my home and I use it to remove decals or clean any adhesive type stick substances.

I hope this works!

Goo gone, or gasoline with a quick water wash if it gets that necessary.

Yes Goo Gone or Goof Off

My can is called Goof Off...it smells like gasoline or kerosene? I'd put small dab on a white rag and whipe it off.

Wrap some duct tape around you hand backwards (where the sticky part is on the outside) and dab at the crap on the B pillar. The crap on the car will stick to the tape and as you watch you'll steadily see less and less of it on there.

Those other products will work (and probably be faster), but you can try this without buying anything!

Members online

No members online now.
Back