Any Michigan Mark members know a good body shop?!

jake_black94

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, long story short... parked the Mark on the street at a friend's house, and the idiot girl across the street backs into it with her '90-something Explorer... cracked the chrome trim strip on the left-front corner, and took a decent amount of paint off the front bumper. My friend and I were out in his new Challenger - I was pissed when I came back, especially considering she just left her parents to deal with it, instead of leaving a note or anything.

Luckily, her parents are offering to cover the repair out-of-pocket - but yes, I did get their info, in case I have to escalate it to insurance or anything.

Thanks guys.

-Jake

P.S. k9t8m, if you see this, check your PM's about those snowflakes. Thanks.

Last edited:
You could check into Ice Nine Customs. They (Keith) did a nice job painting the front/rear bumpers, entire engine bay and some little odds and ends. I didnt really need any body work but the paint job and color match (rest of car is original paint) came out phenomnal. They're located ofg Grossebeck Hwy in Clinton Township, not too far from Lidio's. Hope that helps.

Thanks man, I'll check them out. Luckily there's no real damage to the bumper, other than the chrome strip, but I wanted to black them all out eventually, anyway.

Members online

No members online now.
Back