Any members near Philly or Trenton area?

I'm up in Yardley at least two times a week ... I live in Bensalem ... howdy neighbor!!

Don't forget about the chat tonight at 9:00 PM! There's another member, Katshot (Kevin) who lives in Newtown ......

HizHonor said:
Don't forget about the chat tonight at 9:00 PM! There's another member, Katshot (Kevin) who lives in Newtown ......
Katshot is my dad! lol. He's mad cause I beat him in my stock Mark VIII :N But what chat are you talking about? But if it starts at 9 I will miss the first 30 min because I have school until 9:15

Bethlehem, PA - Approx 60 miles north of Philly (Lehigh Valley area.)

No chit???? LOLOL That IS funny... I had no idea.... anyway, every wed nite at 9:00 here in the LvC chatroom, the NE Chapter has it's weekly get together to discuss meets and other chapter business. 9:00 PM is the show up early if ya want time and the business end starts at 9:30 PM and goes for about an hour then we just shoot the s*** for an hour or so after that ... If you're not already joined up into the NE Chapter, join up and I hope to see you at the chat. Damn... I was in Yardley today, too...coulda stopped at the old Starbucks for a quick meet 'n greet. Anyway, tell your dad I said hello (blue '92 Town Car) MMR Car Show .... in case, in his old age, he forgot! ;D

Blackout said:
Katshot is my dad! lol. He's mad cause I beat him in my stock Mark VIII :N But what chat are you talking about? But if it starts at 9 I will miss the first 30 min because I have school until 9:15

HizHonor said:
No chit???? LOLOL That IS funny... I had no idea.... anyway, every wed nite at 9:00 here in the LvC chatroom, the NE Chapter has it's weekly get together to discuss meets and other chapter business. 9:00 PM is the show up early if ya want time and the business end starts at 9:30 PM and goes for about an hour then we just shoot the s*** for an hour or so after that ... If you're not already joined up into the NE Chapter, join up and I hope to see you at the chat. Damn... I was in Yardley today, too...coulda stopped at the old Starbucks for a quick meet 'n greet. Anyway, tell your dad I said hello (blue '92 Town Car) MMR Car Show .... in case, in his old age, he forgot! ;D
The Starbucks in Yardley next to the lake? My buddies sister works there! Its such a small world. But yeah Katshot is my dad. He was the one who told me about this place and so far I love it here. But quick question.....where do I join the chapter at?

EDIT: NM I found out how to join and have done so. Next question is where do I go for when we have a meeting?

Look at the Calendar for our meet schedule for the upcoming spring/summer '05. As far as "meetings" go, each Wednesday night we "meet" in the LvC Chatroom. Just click on the Chat link at the top of the page and you'll find us. My wife is a Starbucks Manager in Philly. I split my time going to S'bux in Yardley and the one on Street Road in Southampton. Gotta be fair but I won't spend 10 bucks to park to run in for a cup of coffee or a Chantico downtown at my wife's store! LOL See ya later!

Blackout said:
The Starbucks in Yardley next to the lake? My buddies sister works there! Its such a small world. But yeah Katshot is my dad. He was the one who told me about this place and so far I love it here. But quick question.....where do I join the chapter at?

EDIT: NM I found out how to join and have done so. Next question is where do I go for when we have a meeting?

HizHonor said:
Look at the Calendar for our meet schedule for the upcoming spring/summer '05. As far as "meetings" go, each Wednesday night we "meet" in the LvC Chatroom. Just click on the Chat link at the top of the page and you'll find us.
Sorry for all the noob questions but where is the calender at? Yes when we meet I will let you smack me for asking such dumb questions :bash:

Slap ya???? Nahhhh... I'll just make ya buy me a cup of coffee LOL Okay, on the main http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/ page

All the way on the right hand side, scroll down towards the bottom of the page. It's under the ads and the who's online boxes

Blackout said:
Sorry for all the noob questions but where is the calender at? Yes when we meet I will let you smack me for asking such dumb questions :bash:

Hi Blackout

I live just across the pond from Philly only about 3578 miles away in Somerset, England. Swing by sometime, we will have a nice cup of tea and cream scone :D

WhereILive2.jpg

Regards

Dereck

Where is that in relation to the home of the Earl of Sandwich? <vbseg> :p

Hi Blackout

Blackout said:
You anywhere near Manchester? Because I want to go to a Manchest United game. Go Ruud Van Nistelrooy!!!!!

Manchester is 3 hours (6 hours if the traffic is heavy) north of me.

Regards

Dereck

Members online

Back