Any Cheap Ways To Restore Rims?

eots44

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well even though there's not a bit of rust anywhere on the car, and the paint is in very good condition 10 years of being used all season round have caught up with the rims. I'm not sure what those white lines are but they almost feel like some coating that I could pick off with my finger and some sort of solution. I want this to be a DIY project and if it's something that only a professional can fix, then I'm not going to fuss and will just leave it, I guess I just need a new project. Any ideas?
photo (40).jpg

photo (40).jpg

Thanks for the input guys I really do appreciate it! I don't really want to paint them a different color because I just have a thing for stock rims. This looks like a good idea though and I will say G-RELL your can looks pretty sweat! I really just want to get that white coating off and maybe lighten up the dark splatters which I believe are there due to clear coat loss. Like I said if it's just not possible it really isn't noticeable until you get up on it and I would be comfortable buying a better condition set like this later on in the future. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-2004-CADILLAC-CTS-WHEEL-POLISHED-4568-/231164996690 too bad they only have 1.
ghnjmkmjhnbgfvd.jpg

ghnjmkmjhnbgfvd.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back