Another lincoln along for the ride

J

justcauz

Stretching out my legs a little and trying out a new forum.
I am the proud owner of three Contis two '91s and one '90. I found this site from a thread posted by NYC LSC on www.lincolnsonline.com and I thought I could hang out once in a while and lower the standards of your web site just a few notches.

Welcome - As you can tell we are just getting started- HAve aseat and grab a beer - help us build a great site!
:Beer

justcauz said:
I am the proud owner of three Contis two '91s and one '90. I found this site from a thread posted by NYC LSC on www.lincolnsonline.com and I thought I could hang out once in a while and lower the standards of your web site just a few notches.

justcauz said:
I thought I could hang out once in a while and lower the standards of your web site just a few notches.

I doubt that is possible with me and a few others that are already here.....but you could try...... :p

:N​

NYC LSC maybe you have a chance of doing what Pro dose in the other forum.
do I see the potential of becoming a post whore

Could very well be.

I'm one on FvC and another site I go to. Gotta do something while at work, right? :D

justcauz said:

Welcome....pull up a seat, enjoy and have fun, oh....and invite some of ya friends along!

:Beer​

Members online

No members online now.
Back