Another Hello From Massachusetts!

95CrownVictoriaP74

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Joe and I am from Massachusetts. I found this website from a link off of BlueOvalNews.com.

I am an active member at CrownVic.net (same screen name) and am a former Lincoln owner. I had a 1989 Lincoln Continental as my first car in 1994, and lemme tell ya it was quite an experience. Pretty car, nightmare to repair.

In 1998, I migrated over to the Crown Vic platform - my 1995 Vic being my first. I ran her from 05/98 to 3/2005 until a valve spring broke in the engine and I sold her to a CVN member in Texas. She was replaced with a 2004 Crown Vic, which compliments my other two Crown Vics (2000 and 1997) very well.

I hope I can offer some knowledge if needed. I repaired almost EVERYTHING in my 89 Continental, so I have been through it all and have a lot of paperwork on it, covering repairs from 93,460 miles to 196,600 miles! :Bang

841561-f9de8e72.jpg

Well, a new Vic for you, eh? Bout time. What brings you over from CVN, getting too overbearing with loserdude and moropans ghey posting over there?

:W to the LvC, its always good when another person from Ma. signs up.

Welcome to the site. Hey do you notice that cars tend to line up behind you on the freeway afraid to pass! LOL..

I hope you find this forum as great a palce to hang out and I do. Join the NE chapter and enjoy the site. :Beer :V :Beer :Beer

Thanks!

Thank you all. :)

Yes, I did buy a newer Vic and came to this site for a change of venue. ;)

Actually, I rented a 2003 and later a 2004 Town Car on recent trips to Florida and loved them both. (In fact, I took a few parts from one of them for my 2000 Vic) :N

I am considering eventually replacing my white '97 CVPI with a low mileage 2003 or 2004 Town Car in the next few years. I must say that the 98-02 design didn't do much of anything for me, but the 2003+ models, in my opinion, are the best things to hit Ford since the 1995-1997 design!

How many 88-94 Continental owners do we have here?

95CrownVictoriaP74 said:
Thank you all. :)

Yes, I did buy a newer Vic and came to this site for a change of venue. ;)
Well, you better get busy then if you want to match your 7000+ posts from over there. :Beer

Fl

I am a full time resident of Mass, but I have a vacation home in Pelican Bay Estates, Daytona Beach.

I will be flying down later this week to pick up my 2000 Ford Crown Vic and drive it back to Mass the following week.

95CrownVictoriaP74 said:
Hi everyone!

My name is Joe and I am from Massachusetts. I found this website from a link off of BlueOvalNews.com.

I am an active member at CrownVic.net (same screen name) and am a former Lincoln owner. I had a 1989 Lincoln Continental as my first car in 1994, and lemme tell ya it was quite an experience. Pretty car, nightmare to repair.

In 1998, I migrated over to the Crown Vic platform - my 1995 Vic being my first. I ran her from 05/98 to 3/2005 until a valve spring broke in the engine and I sold her to a CVN member in Texas. She was replaced with a 2004 Crown Vic, which compliments my other two Crown Vics (2000 and 1997) very well.

I hope I can offer some knowledge if needed. I repaired almost EVERYTHING in my 89 Continental, so I have been through it all and have a lot of paperwork on it, covering repairs from 93,460 miles to 196,600 miles! :Bang

841561-f9de8e72.jpg

:W to the LvC! :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back