Another Headlight Question

SilverLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK so I ordered a set of Philips HID but heres the question any ever drilled into the headlight I need a 1 INCH hole and Ive done it on two previous cars Infiniti and Chevy both were diff stuff but both worked with no problem just wondering if anyone has done this on the LS I adding some Whelen Strobes (the real deal police ones) so if anyone has any info please let me know
Lets keep the BASHING to a MIN now I dont wanna here DONT DO IT ITS GAY..... ITS my car and I'll Do what I want to... :N
:Beer thanks guys for the help :Beer

P.S. If you saw my inter foto's I cleaned the stuff up and moved the sat radio, also i figured out why the mirror is so dirty I am always moving it and just point it where i want it LOL just in case you want to know

Can't say that I have drilled into the headlights...

However, I'm curious to see how (gay) this turns out.

:N

Bacurus said:
Can't say that I have drilled into the headlights...

However, I'm curious to see how (gay) this turns out.

:N
THANKS :waving: LOL J/K so yeah n e waz I think Im gonna have to pray it does F*** umm up

OK todays the day I am off and just waking up (late for me) I ve just got off of a 34 hour work day slept for 7 hours and now im ready to drill into my headlights hope it goes well and i will post some pics' (to bad i have the black seal other wise they would be coming apart and i could just drop the strobe in that way) look for pics this after noon (either the strobes installed or the headlight f*cked up LOL ) lets hope not

Members online

No members online now.
Back