Annual Chicago Car Show

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Hey guys, this should be enough time for us to plan a meet to all go to the Chicago Car Show. I'm not positive on the exact time (days) but this is the time to start planning. I prefer going early on a weekend, the earlier the better, and usually a week after its been open. The only reason I say this is I have been there on the opening night or the following morning and all the booths were not completely set up. So what do you guys think?

Conti94 said:
I'm in man, :headbang: :monkey: the auto show rocks!

I use to go every year back in the late 80's and early 90's then stopped. It was great take in the show then hit Chinatown for some great food.

Can't wait. This will be fun!

Chinatown=great food, you must be out of your mind, china town is dirty and I would never eat anything there. That being said, Im in

I'm thinking the 19th or 20th, and getting there as soon as it opens 10-11AM. What do you guys think?

Sounds like a great idea, early in the morning is like the only time you can get good parking there. :monkey:

certain parts of china town aren't that dirty.....it just depends on where you go. :biggrin: :frown:

Nyssa said:
certain parts of china town aren't that dirty.....it just depends on where you go. :biggrin: :frown:
I know where to get a nice massage :gr_devil:

Jibit said:
I know where to get a nice massage :gr_devil:

Maybe for you to get a massage.Last time we were there I didnt get one.This massage place Dave is referring to also has free beer.

MarkedMan said:
Maybe for you to get a massage.Last time we were there I didnt get one.This massage place Dave is referring to also has free beer.
Actually, I was referring to a place in China Town that gives massages

What about the place that has "free beer" . I would rather check out the front ends there then at the auto show

MarkedMan said:
I would rather check out the front ends there then at the auto show
Yeah, but at least the cars don't need to go to Jenny Craig! And the cars have that nice new car smell and they won't touch your face!

Ok LOL It was a long time ago that I went to China town, the Mark VIII was not at the show yet.

But this even sounds great! Lots of time to plan. We should pick the date soon so some of us that start booking things on the calander can get this event in ink.

A Saturday would work best for me but I will make the Sunday if need be.

Great Job Jibit!

Members online

Back