an idea for LMS to make....

sho89mtx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has thought of this or not, but the front and trunk lincoln badges(like the one that cover the trunk lock)needs to be taken off and made a custom lincoln with the cobra snake on it for our car, what do you think? I bet that would sell like hot cakes and would be very cheap and easy to make.

He was too busy making every thread he could make in the Mark VIII subforum

seanklsc said:
now now lets not be mean we aint about that here. lets be nice and help him find what hes lookin for. we dont want to be like those other sites.
Eric

ERIC1 said:
now now lets not be mean we aint about that here. lets be nice and help him find what hes lookin for. we dont want to be like those other sites.
Eric
Thank you Eric.

I talked to Geno this weekend and it sounds like he might bite the bullet and get it done. Keep your fingers crossed.

seanklsc said:

He's too busy workin on cars... They have some serious Hot Rods on their lot!
I almost felt guilty when a guy came buy (Who's 68 Camaro was sitting in the back lot) and he said... "I got bumpped for a Mark VIII"... WTF Geno?

He was j/k, but seriously, these guys had some down time with moving to a new shop, so they've got to start pumpin out some cars to make money. Priorities ya know... I actually just started a thread in the LMS Vendor page asking about status on the emblems... I'm sure they'll get done...

ERIC1 said:
Eric

Thank you Eric - And exactly.

Now I'm guessing these emblems would be for the trunk and the grille? Because my trunk emblem needs to be replaced so if this is going to happen I will get this instead of the lincoln logo. Any idea as to pricing?

For sure i would buy those emblems for the front and back of my car. Assuming it was not rediculously expensive.

why is everyone thanking me i dint do anything besided the right thing, and while i appreciate the apathy its really un needed. lets get back to the fun of this all already yah.
Eric

What do you mean Jamler? I wasn't talking about Geno whoring threads, I meant the other guy. And I was kidding :)

seanklsc said:
What do you mean Jamler? I wasn't talking about Geno whoring threads, I meant the other guy. And I was kidding :)

Yo man... Didn't mean to suggest you was doing anything....
Just passing along why those guys are so busy...

Peace Man!

sho89mtx said:
I don't know if anyone has thought of this or not, but the front and trunk lincoln badges(like the one that cover the trunk lock)needs to be taken off and made a custom lincoln with the cobra snake on it for our car, what do you think? I bet that would sell like hot cakes and would be very cheap and easy to make.

what program where those emblems done on because at my work we have 7 CNC machines along with a water jet and laser, i cant draw, if i could i would make them my self, but im sure i could get someone there to do it for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back