ALSO: Those grilles..McLaren Grilles

bigvala

LVC Member
Reaction score
On this site:
www.lskoncepts.com

They have the grille for the top....but what about the bottom? I have seen the pictures of those grilles on the top and the bottom.
Thanks.

tthats ken aka greyghost site. the lower grill is in the works right now and should be out soon, hopefully. im sure ken will jump in with his 2 cents

I'm trying to locate a more reliable vendor for my lower grilles. I may just offer a mesh lower grille instead of the McLaren look-a-like.

GrayGhost1 said:
I'm trying to locate a more reliable vendor for my lower grilles. I may just offer a mesh lower grille instead of the McLaren look-a-like.

Yeah, If you can make me one, I will glady pay you for it..as longa as its a good price lol..

bigvala said:
On this site:
www.lskoncepts.com

They have the grille for the top....but what about the bottom? I have seen the pictures of those grilles on the top and the bottom.
Thanks.

Can you paint these grilles?

How do you think these grilles would look like if they were painted a maroon color....like my car..?

bigvala said:
Can you paint these grilles?

How do you think these grilles would look like if they were painted a maroon color....like my car..?
I can have both grilles painted and they are an option on my website. I have seen several cars with them painted but the better looking ones have the center portion of the grille not painted.

GrayGhost1 said:
I can have both grilles painted and they are an option on my website. I have seen several cars with them painted but the better looking ones have the center portion of the grille not painted.

Can you sell me the top and the bottom?

bigvala said:
Can you sell me the top and the bottom?
I've got the top McLaren grille but not the lower. The lower grille is backordered.

GrayGhost1 said:
I've got the top McLaren grille but not the lower. The lower grille is backordered.

when do you think you will have one?

bigvala said:
when do you think you will have one?
To be honest I really don't know. That's why I took them off of my website. Until I know exactly when I'll get them I won't show them on my website.

Members online

Back