Alpine system subwoofer amplifier

Ampere

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I own a 2002 Lincoln Continental. I am trying to obtain the wiring diagram for the factory Alpine subwoofer amplifier.
How good(or bad ) is this stereo? I believe this amp was blown up when I bought the car.
I have purchased a 1997 Lincoln Continental subwoofer amplifier. The housings are identical, the speaker output jack is also identical. The power jack is slightly different(mirror image). I believe if I made a slight modification to the power jack I would be able to retrofit the older subwoofer amplifier into my newer car. Of course if the pinouts are different, I will probably fry some more equipment. (don't want that)

My questions are: Does anyone have a schematic for the subwoofer amp either 95-97 or 98-02?
What were the different factory sound systems offered by Lincoln in the 90s to 2002?

The 1997 board is tagged SNP 0869095 SW. Ford part #F50F 18C08 AB. Is the schematic for the 1997 unit available?

The 2002 board is tagged PWB9632. Also #YW4F 14A608 B8. Ford part #2F3T 18C808 AA, Is the schematic for the 2002 unit available?

I would appreciate any comments.

AM:mad::confused::confused:

Members online

No members online now.
Back