All Thieves Should be SHOT

PANCQDF802U.jpg

Panasonic cq-df802u

I have that laying around, never used it. Bought it used a while back. $60 shipped to you. Thats cheaper than I paid for it, but worth it to me to let you have for so cheap for all the joyous pictures in the gold section.:D

When i first moved in to this house, there was an old motorbike, and it barely ran, parked in the back shed. i left on a 3 day run to memphis, and when i got back, it was gone. now i know who it was, it was the neighbor's kid, but i can't prove anything, so after that i went to tractor supply and got an electric fence hook up and put that around the peremeter of my land, strangely, nothing has been stolen since.

Jibit said:
I'm not in a good mood today and will be more than willing to dump a couple of rotting carcuses in a lake! :gr_devil:

Dave we might have to get that Mafia out... I also have a use for it but can't talk about it because I'm not suppose to know about it. But there is lad in Town who has done something very unethical for anyone to do. :mad:

But... Broken legs would be going easy... I'm so close to going to Jail... :shifty: Meaning letting this lad know what a turd he was.

cantpaydontbid.jpg

mespock said:
Meaning letting this lad know what a turd he was.

Hey Rich, I was thinking about coming out that way to stop and say hi! Maybe in one of the up coming weekends........and you can just point him out! :D Would pulling his fingernails out with some pliers be too nice? :cool:

Jibit said:
Hey Rich, I was thinking about coming out that way to stop and say hi! Maybe in one of the up coming weekends........and you can just point him out! :D Would pulling his fingernails out with some pliers be too nice? :cool:

Fingernails would be to nice...

Hey, just let me know when... You are always welcome... It's a nice drive

nicer if you take Hwy 20 to 23 to 14 to skip all the construction on I-90...

Anyway.... If I get the nerve I'll PM you what happened, only problem is if you where in my shoes. This guy would be struggling as he tries to dig his way out of a rising tied being buried up to his neck watching a video of me telling him what a piece of $hit he was and wishing he would have been a better person in this life.

mespock said:
Hey, just let me know when... You are always welcome... It's a nice drive

nicer if you take Hwy 20 to 23 to 14 to skip all the construction on I-90...

I've been wanting to take a nice scenic route into Wisconsin on the bike so it'll be soon ;)

mespock said:
Dave we might have to get that Mafia out... I also have a use for it but can't talk about it because I'm not suppose to know about it. But there is lad in Town who has done something very unethical for anyone to do. :mad:

But... Broken legs would be going easy... I'm so close to going to Jail... :shifty: Meaning letting this lad know what a turd he was.

I have that picture, autographed and framed. Then agian, my family does hail form italy, and the connections are there, just not down south here:shifty:

Pepp, they shipped last night, so you should have them by Friday. I hope one of them works for you!

A Big thanks to Frat-man-du

Frat i got the package at 5:30pm today and again thank so much for sending them, i will try them tomorrow. :yourock:

IM000695.JPG

Update no one has been caught for the theft of my Cd stereo, and i know no one ever will with the police we have here. I just recently found damage done to the Conti, whether it was done by the S.O.B. who stole my stereo i dunno but now I have to replace these two items.

IM000698.JPG

That really sucks Pep, time to break out the sniper riffle and scope out your hood.

Members online

Back