Air Ride Installed

Biocow

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well this weekend I finished installing my air ride, and this week im painting the fiberglass in my trunk. so this weekend expect to see some pictures of the new trunk setup.

Sifrino3 said:
You still have your old M7 or is this a new one you bought?
i ended up keeping my old one, just restarted doing things over on it.

I ended up installing my center console back in. It now has two air guages which are angled to face the driver. As well the bottom comparment on the arm rest now houses the tripcomp. Now to paint the amp rack cover and the air tanks and it'll be done. :) Then pictures of the new stuff.

Well my first night out with my car fastbagged sucked! My buddy got pulled over for his hydraulics by vehicle inspection, but they couldn't find anything improper about it. During this time me and another club member decided to go park and laugh at him. I guess it wasn't that good idea because I ended up hitting a parking block and wrecked the front corner of my groundeffect. :( Then on my way home from cruising my OD decided it no longer needs to work :(

Biocow said:
Then on my way home from cruising my OD decided it no longer needs to work :(
just got off the phone with my dad, and getting the tranny rebuilt for 600canadian. maybe I should add a highstall while im at it.

update its probably going to b more and it will a couple weeks b4 the guy can even look at it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back