? about property values

The U.S. Marine Corps is a department of the navy (the mens department LOL) not the navy. We are not just a land component, we are amphibious. In 1775 the continental congress authourized 2 battalions of Marines to provide security for the navy ships. Since we are the roughest toughest mofos out there, we are used in land opperations too. Dont try to tell me about the Corps, you know nothing about it.

Congratulations jackass, you are the first to be put on my ignore list.

and to think you coulda done that from the start. But then again...you are a marine :runaway: :runaway:

Have the house inspected; buy it even if it needs work because it’s such a good time to. We just bought our first house in that fall for 125k and just refinanced recently with a fixed 5% interest rate.

If it’s worth the price with no mold or foundation problems I say go for it. That’s just my opinion though so take an appraiser word over mine first.

Pete you’re a douche, just shut up. You wouldn’t even have the internet to hide behind and be an ass if it weren’t for people like Chadly and the rest of the armed service’s.

Have the house inspected; buy it even if it needs work because it’s such a good time to. We just bought our first house in that fall for 125k and just refinanced recently with a fixed 5% interest rate.

If it’s worth the price with no mold or foundation problems I say go for it. That’s just my opinion though so take an appraiser word over mine first.

Pete you’re a douche, just shut up. You wouldn’t even have the internet to hide behind and be an ass if it weren’t for people like Chadly and the rest of the armed service’s.

Last time I checked the military takes up huge expences...which does mean the economy might of been stable without the Iraq Invasion :p

And btw, the internet was designed by a bunch of college guys that never even touched a gun.....think you'd be thanking the college geeks for internet...not the military.......though the military does bring entertaining videos:

YouTube - Marines scaring another Marine

YouTube - stupid marines

YouTube - marines doing stupid shit

YouTube - Stupid Marine

YouTube - Marines Being bored

YouTube - us marines in fallujah (very funny)

Chadly, buy the house, its a win, win situation if you are around a huge military post. When I was in DC, I didnt buy, but now that I am around 30,000 soldiers, I cant loose. When all the markets are crashing around here, the immediate Ft. Carson area stayed the same, I am expecting it to go even higher when 4th Infantry Division comes in August, How many Marines are stationed at 29 palms?

And you know the Marines is the Navy...so should I call you a Seaman? or just a Navy officer?

You are a soldier:

A soldier is a general English term that refers to a member of a land component of national armed forces.

And yes I do have a choice but i'd rather take care of family here until the country becomes too retarded and then I'll move to Sweden, Germany, Italy, or Spain :-D

Pete, he is not a Soldier! soldiers are encouraged to think of solutions to problems, we exercise our brains!:D

I would love to see you attend basic training, I can get you in the Army if you want, you can leave as early as 1Jul09, you will have job stability and the pick of any job that you want.

First of all, I am not a Soldier, I am a Marine. Dont insult me again. Second, you have the choice to get the fuk out of this country if you dont like it. And thats a pick of a soldier (Army) incase you dont know the difference dumbass.

Well that was a messed up thing to say, Shipmate!:D J/K

Pete, he is not a Soldier! soldiers are encouraged to think of solutions to problems, we exercise our brains!:D

I would love to see you attend basic training, I can get you in the Army if you want, you can leave as early as 1Jul09, you will have job stability and the pick of any job that you want.

Actually i had already taken training, took my ASVAB test and scored 89 which would of put me in the department I wanted as a very good ranked medical officer.

Just to me...I just can't agree with the "war" if you call it war....so I didn't sign my final papers and said if the war ends...I'll get back in line :-D

I like this ignore list thing, it comes in pretty handy.

X2, no offense buddy. LOL

Here is an update, We went and checked out the house. I had to get pre approved and was approved for 288K so that part is good to go. The house was built in 06 so is pretty new and with it being a forclasure I was worried about damages etc... but it was actually in great shape. The only problem was one of the paines on the dual paine sliding glass door is broken.

Asking price was 125, somebody put in an offer for 130, so we offered 135. I should hear something with in the next couple of days. The bank seems to be taking thier time with this.

Here is a link to the listing:

http://www.cyberhomes.com/homes-twentyninepalms-ca-92277/73985buenavistadr/70746171.aspx

Last time I checked the military takes up huge expences...
Defense is one of the few expenses that the Federal government is Constitutionally mandated to undertake.

And btw, the internet was designed by a bunch of college guys that never even touched a gun.....think you'd be thanking the college geeks for internet...not the military
You really are unencumbered by the thought process, aren't you? The research that led to the Internet was funded by DARPA--the DEFENSE Advanced Research Projects Administration. Who runs DARPA? I'll give you a hint, it's not some "college guys that never even touched a gun."

Here is an update, We went and checked out the house. I had to get pre approved and was approved for 288K so that part is good to go. The house was built in 06 so is pretty new and with it being a forclasure I was worried about damages etc... but it was actually in great shape. The only problem was one of the paines on the dual paine sliding glass door is broken.

Asking price was 125, somebody put in an offer for 130, so we offered 135. I should hear something with in the next couple of days. The bank seems to be taking thier time with this.

http://www.cyberhomes.com/homes-twentyninepalms-ca-92277/73985buenavistadr/70746171.aspx

LOL you will never have to mow!
Lack of green would be hard for me to get used to.

It does look in good shape.
Kitchen looks awesome.
Im guessing the water is off because the red tape over the toilet.
Good luck hope you get it, but keep looking.

The ignore feature can be handy, but it won't stop somebody who is hell bent on trashing threads.
I like the just don't respond to the bone head in any manner.
Like a fly he will find someone else to buzz around when he finds out he can't get a rise out of you.

Trashing a thread for fun is just plain chlidish.

None taken, I just had to throw that in. I dont know how desperate you are to buy, but I did something called a quick sale, I lucked up because the only thing wrong my house is the dishwasher and it the deck needs to be sanded and treated. A quick sale is basically you buying the house with no inspections, I got a 180,000 dollar for just under 120,000, so my reasoning was if there are any damages, I prayed they didn't cost 60,000. You might want to check into that, it also helped the seller who was in the Canadian Airforce, go figure, LOL

They have an air force? LOL

I looked into a few quick sales, but I want the VA backed loan for the low rate and other bennies and they require inspections. Thats a good deal, you cant beat instant equity. Thats the biggest appeal that house has for me, 65K in equity when I buy it will come in handy.

You get used to it after a while. Living on base I dont pay any water or electric bills, so I bought a bunch of top soil, fertalizer, and grass seed and water the hell out of it and I have a decent lawn. Funny thing is I can drive an hour down to Palm Springs and see all the green I want, and play some great golf courses too.

Trust me I havent quit looking. My agent sends me an email everyday with all the new listings for that day. If this one falls through there will be another.

They have an air force? LOL

I looked into a few quick sales, but I want the VA backed loan for the low rate and other bennies and they require inspections. Thats a good deal, you cant beat instant equity. Thats the biggest appeal that house has for me, 65K in equity when I buy it will come in handy.

You get used to it after a while. Living on base I dont pay any water or electric bills, so I bought a bunch of top soil, fertalizer, and grass seed and water the hell out of it and I have a decent lawn. Funny thing is I can drive an hour down to Palm Springs and see all the green I want, and play some great golf courses too.

Trust me I havent quit looking. My agent sends me an email everyday with all the new listings for that day. If this one falls through there will be another.

Thats a nice place, I hope you get it. good luck

It does look in good shape.
Kitchen looks awesome.
Im guessing the water is off because the red tape over the toilet.
Good luck hope you get it, but keep looking.

The ignore feature can be handy, but it won't stop somebody who is hell bent on trashing threads.
I like the just don't respond to the bone head in any manner.
Like a fly he will find someone else to buzz around when he finds out he can't get a rise out of you.

Trashing a thread for fun is just plain chlidish.

childish...cmon now...I remember your childish days :p

Members online

Back